Lunes, Oktubre 8, 2012

I'm WEAK .. I'm STRONG




I’m WEAK .. I’m STRONG






     Every individual has weakness and strength within. No man has no weakness nor strength.




weakness describes a condition where a person feels more effort than normal is required to exert a given amount of force but actual muscle strength is normal.




Strength is the ability to maintain a moral or intellectual position firmly.
               


                My friends, parents and God are both my strength and weaknesses. They are the reason why I’m breathing at this moment. They motivate and inspire me for whatever challenge I might pass through. They are my wall where I can hang on, shoulders to cry on, a vast sea to shout on, a diary to talk to, and a mirror to reflect on. They keep on giving me endless advices. They taught me to look life positively. They are my  EVERYTHING! But on the other hand, they become my weaknesses especially when negative occurrences happen.



     Furthermore, I am weak at analyzing problems. I give up easily when I think that a certain situation is worth giving up. I can’t stand on my problems by my own feet without my friends, my parents and Him. I find so much hard time in finalizing my decision.  I am weak at controlling my emotions. In fact, I can shout out very loud when I’m upset and rejected.





“ I’m a weak person, I really am ..


but I realized that I was given this life to prove that I am a strong PERSON. “

--ALDEN <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento